About this Page

Hello, my name is Carly-Anne! This has been my fourth year at the University of Wisconsin-Parkside, which means I'm a senior (yay), and will hopefully graduate in the spring (awe!). I have really enjoyed my time spent at UW-P. There are so many classes and professors that have changed my life, and it has provided me with friendships, as well as outlets for my creativity and ambition.

I am very excited to be doing this blog. Not only will I be able to share my experiences with you, the pseudo-reader, I will also be cataloging one of the last years of the "best years of my life!"

But ... I hate one sided conversations, they're so didactic, don't 'yah think? So, if you're an avid blogger, or just stumbled here by accident from your virtual path:
hit me up, and take the polls!


Friday, February 29, 2008

Road Trip .... I mean Air Trip!!

Yay! This past weekend I was able to take my first trip ever as an adult, (I know ... I'm so lame!) I left from Milwaukee with my sorors Martha Mendoza and Maria Guadalupe Torres and flew to see our sorors from other chapters in Towson, Maryland!

Overall, it was an amazing experience and so much fun! The plane ride was scary, but we made it through! I would never have had this opportunity if it weren't for Zeta Sigma Chi Multicultural Sorority, Inc. Not only has it taught me a lot about the different cultures of my sorors here at UW-Parkside, but it has given me the opportunity to connect with women from around the world and all over the United States!

No comments: